What's new

How long ...

I bought this battery -
SONY VTC6 18650 RECHARGEABLE VAPE BATTERY (3000MAH 19A)

I'm starting to think I'm waaaaaaaay in over my head here !

I bought this battery -
SONY VTC6 18650 RECHARGEABLE VAPE BATTERY (3000MAH 19A)

I'm starting to think I'm waaaaaaaay in over my head here !
lol
ive never used them but many have and rate them highly on here so dont panic on that one.

*chortle*

With regards to leakage, I found this on YT which was helpful...

(179) Voopoo Drag X ~ Drag 3 leaking fix - YouTube

I always filled my knackered device to the top.

Yeah there are lots of tips and tricks. Never overfill, never leave in the device without use for long periods of time. Trust me i learnt the hard way. You will get there with time, that brings experience and you have us lot.

*chortle*

With regards to leakage, I found this on YT which was helpful...

(179) Voopoo Drag X ~ Drag 3 leaking fix - YouTube

I always filled my knackered device to the top.
certainly worth a try.
im guessing the 2ml tpd tank which you will get has a plstic or rubber bung inside to limit the tank to 2ml and that bug
ng is expanding as well. jeez 2ml is bad enough but only fill up 1ml at a time would be a total pita as you will be filling it every 15 minutes at 40-50w

not used this site but first to show up on google 5ml pods https://thevapelounge.co.uk/products/voopoo-pnp-x-replacement-pod-5ml-black

https://www.cramvape.co.uk/products/voopoo-pnp-x-5ml-replacement-pod-empty-pod-1-pack

Thanks so much for all the very helpful replies from you all. Much appreciated.
Well I've taken the plunge and just ordered a Voopoo and bits from Vape club. I got it because I like its looks - I'm that shallow !
So until tomorrow I'll be climbing the walls trying not to buy a packet of fags.
In future: Pop some eliquid on a finger and lick it.

It’ll work, I’ve been there :D

Had the Voopoo a few days now - found it a bit tough to adjust to but I'm really enjoying it. Glad I bought it.

Also, Up The Palace !

:)

Back
Top Bottom