What's new

How long ...

ive always found charging by a cable a bit naff. as ive got so many kits and around 30 batteries its always easier charging externally. so once its drained pop out the battery and replace it with a charged one.
of course its all an outlay at first but once you find the perfect kit you start saving much wonga especially as you was on 60 a day.
must admit i went overboard and shinyitis took hold and i had to have every new bit of kit out there. outlay so far is around the 5 grand mark but on top of that ive saved over 25 grand in 7 years and got shit loads of kit to show for it instead of 50 thousand cig buts.

I'm not gonna lie - I have no idea what that means !

:)
good point Dee. never thought about it being aeirier.
its a whole new language to take in :D
MTL mouth to lung = tight draw like a cig. uses low wattage and you can use higher nicotine.
RDTL restricted direct to lung
DTL direct to lung. much aierier draw at higher wattage using lower nicotine but much bigger clouds

good point Dee. never thought about it being aeirier.
its a whole new language to take in :D
MTL mouth to lung = tight draw like a cig. uses low wattage and you can use higher nicotine.
RDTL restricted direct to lung
DTL direct to lung. much aierier draw at higher wattage using lower nicotine but much bigger clouds
I quite fancy the sound of DTL as I really want to wean myself off of nicotine.
I've been using the highest strength on my Geekvape - tobacco/no fancy flavours.

maybe this will explain better

couple more vids

this is the one you mentioned drag x

or the vaperesso SE80

Last edited:
refresh your page as just added a couple more videos above

Back
Top Bottom