What's new

Humble Pie Giveaway - fastest eyes first

They all sounded good so I asked Martin for a suprise so can't wait to see what turns up [emoji16]
I told the Mrs to choose, she ummed and aahed and said just get me what you think! Trying to find her a new flavour profile she'll vape, they've stopped making the only concentrate she's vaped in years and is sticking her head in the sand as her stock rapidly reduces, and I'm the one who'll get moaned at for it! I used to make her a Mother's Milk clone years ago but I'm not dicking about with that nonsense again, maybe need to find a good concentrate.

I told the Mrs to choose, she ummed and aahed and said just get me what you think! Trying to find her a new flavour profile she'll vape, they've stopped making the only concentrate she's vaped in years and is sticking her head in the sand as her stock rapidly reduces, and I'm the one who'll get moaned at for it! I used to make her a Mother's Milk clone years ago but I'm not dicking about with that nonsense again, maybe need to find a good concentrate.
I know how you feel mate my better half vapes but don't like any fucking flavour, she complains about everything and never buys juice, I would make her anything but she only wants premade as she says my juice stinks then I go out the way to buy her 10 or 20 bottles at a time of different flavours and 15 go in the bin and 5 she moans about while vaping them then back to square 1 and I have to try find her juice again different to the lot before, i think in the 6 to 7 years I've been vaping and all the high end gear I've owned I've still spent more on her vaping in 1 year on juice alone

Got my fingers crossed she likes Pink Custard. If it helps we do concentrate too ;)

Glad to see them all starting to turn up!

mine arrived or should i say got collected as i was in camberley on monday got to try each flavour out every one is top notch but for me it was a toss up between the christmas sauce and the Danish Custard
anybody that picked the Danish Custard will not be dissapointed 100% beautiful stuff for sure @VV Martin thanks again bud will pop in again soon :2thumbsup:

IMG_3121.JPG

Got mine this morning too...well pleased. Am gonna add nic and put it away for Christmas Day. Big thanks @VV Martin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom