What's new

husband hates me vaping

I have thought about this long and hard. Tried to see it from both viewpoints. It appears to me that murder is the only option.

I agree. But ... wait, who should murder who? Or should that be whom? Who needs to die? Does Lene off her fella, or should he be the one to do the deed? I still agree either way, it’s a very well-thought out plan :14:

I agree. But ... wait, who should murder who? Or should that be whom? Who needs to die? Does Lene off her fella, or should he be the one to do the deed? I still agree either way, it’s a very well-thought out plan :14:
@Leni if I can help just one person on this forum to commit murder then all those long seconds I spent thinking will be worth it :)

A plume of smoke or vape can still be obnoxious (like people wearing a gallon of cheap perfume / aftershave is pretty unpleasant), actual health risks aside. Use a system (tank/vape) that isn't making plumes of clouds (something MTL / high PG / 50/50 / pod) and this should be close to a non-issue. Vape near an open window, take it outside, there are a number of simple solutions beside just shifting the fault onto a man(person) not being entrely unreasonable.

Back
Top Bottom