What's new

Hyperion Black Skulls + 500ml Giveaway!

Digbys

Premium Vendor

Happy Easter x

Hey all, big comp over on Discord. Free and easy-to-use way to stay in touch with brands now that socials are a no-go. Hyperion mod from Infinite and 500ml of your choice. Comp ends on 1/5/24 and it's a click to enter job. Good luck and hopefully see you there!

Link to server - https://discord.gg/ttZz2nxMdz

Digbys_Infinite_giveaway.png

Might be nice if you opened it up on POTV too!!!!
erm it is...

That's why it's posted here? The way it works is via usernames and click to enter. If there was a way of integrating usernames between the forum and there then absolutely.

Last edited:
Not quite what I meant? Why not have it on here as a Giveaway for POTV Members as well? Not just Discord Users.

Not quite what I meant? Why not have it on here as a Giveaway for POTV Members as well? Not just Discord Users.

You are out of line here I feel. Personally, I have just lost over 5,500 people from social media. And trying to claw back some of that communication is not easy. The competition is clearly open to everyone here. I know why you don't like it and if I was some random posting links then sure, get the hump. Fact is vendors pay to be here on your forum and advertise websites and social media openly. You should have brought this up in a private message if you've got a problem. Not take shots on one of your registered vendors. Go do something about the illicit disposable sellers advertising on here rather than take easy cracks at companies that actually work hard and care.

And just to let you know our server links right back to POTV...

Last edited:
I do apologise, not my intention at all. :(

Joined it... not too many ppl (yet, I hope)?
Hmm... while trying to join the competition, some nasty bot said:

DigbotBOTToday at 12:21​

:no_entry:
You're not allowed to participate in this giveaway!

nice..
:hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom