What's new

5 years off the stinky fags giveaway. (DTL version)

Simon G

Olympian
It was my Daughters 21st yesterday, which means I'm also celebrating 5 years vaping and 5 years not smoking (yesterday!) :excited:

..... back when I smoked I wasn't convinced I wasn't going to make it to her 18th, so yesterday was very special.:love:

I had a great day yesterday, so lets give someone else a great day too!!

Here's a giveaway for everyone on the forum, old and new members, staff, vendors and lurkers, no restrictions. :lemmesee:

What you can win.

A Geek Vape Talo X RDA in blue: nice little dual (or single) coil RDA, 810 tip, plenty of cloudage... easy to build on with adjustable airflow. It was a review sample and is in excellent condition, boxed with spares.

.... and a brand new and unused Vaporesso NRG PE tank in black, comes with a couple of coils and spares... a good little DTL tank that doesn't need 100w to get going. Perfect for DTL vaping on a single cell mod.

.... and I'll have a hunt around too, I might be able to find something else as a bonus surprise!

I'll give everything a really good clean before sending.

:rules2:

PLEASE READ:

No messy lists needed. Just comment below and the number of your post will be your entry into the draw. Just a 'cheers', 'thanks' or :beerchug will do fine. Please only post once, if you post more than once you will be disqualified!

Please do not post if you aren't entering the draw! Anyone posting 'not an entry' or similar, will be excluded from any other future giveaway I might do. (seriously) ... If you want to show appreciation without entering, just click the 'like' or 'thanks' button under this post, I will see it and I will appreciate it. :thumbup:

OK, good luck everyone, I'll pop back in a week and decide the winner by random number generation. (actual method yet to be decided, hopefully I can think of something fun.)

If you are more of a MTL vaper, check out the other giveaway with a similar title. :friends:Everyone is free to enter both comps though.

Talox1.jpg

pe.jpg

Congrats on the 5 years and happy birthday to your daughter :D Would have said this on the other one but didn't want you to count me as an entry when there are people who would appreciate the MTL stuff more than me.

I would like to enter this one though please :)

Congratulations on the 5 years for you and 21years for your daughter. I’ll throw my name in for this one if I may but only for the Talo as I don’t use stock coils anymore.

Very well done!. also in on this please, regards matt.

Last edited:
Only a few entries here, as there was no numbers that low in the main lotto draw, we move onto tonight's 'thunderball' draw, which thankfully gave us the lucky number two!

So that's post number 2 @ADDicT congrats mate, drop me a PM. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom