What's new

I have a question about coils and mods.

Glad you guys chipped in because it's been over 4 years since I last used a stock coil sub ohm tank.

The Mesh Pro is still always going to have a bit of a place in my heart though because back in those days it was comfortably the best around but I'm not actually sure if Freemax are still about.

Hi @Badamsios and welcome to the forum.

The part on top containing the juice is your tank which you can unscrew from the larger section below which is called the Mod which contains the battery and electronics. The mod you have is fine so you don't need to worry about that part.

The tank you have on top is called the TFV12 Prince. That was my first ever sub ohm tank. I found that tank was a real pain to get apart and change the coils. I upgraded to another tank called the Freemax Mesh Pro which was the best stock coil tank I ever had. That was quite a few years ago and they are now up to the Mesh Pro v3. They sell a few different coils for it so you can try out different ones to see which you like the best. You still have to screw the coils in but it is more well made and a lot easier to fit new coils than the Prince. I'm not up to date on which are the best similar stock coil sub ohm tanks these days so someone else may well have a better suggestion but I don't think you'll go too far wrong with this tank.

Vaping101 are selling it for about £21 plus postage which also includes a free 5ml bubble glass.
https://vaping101.co.uk/products/freemax-m-pro-3-sub-ohm-tank

Also here is a video on how to change the coils.

Hi @Badamsios and welcome to the forum.

The part on top containing the juice is your tank which you can unscrew from the larger section below which is called the Mod which contains the battery and electronics. The mod you have is fine so you don't need to worry about that part.

The tank you have on top is called the TFV12 Prince. That was my first ever sub ohm tank. I found that tank was a real pain to get apart and change the coils. I upgraded to another tank called the Freemax Mesh Pro which was the best stock coil tank I ever had. That was quite a few years ago and they are now up to the Mesh Pro v3. They sell a few different coils for it so you can try out different ones to see which you like the best. You still have to screw the coils in but it is more well made and a lot easier to fit new coils than the Prince. I'm not up to date on which are the best similar stock coil sub ohm tanks these days so someone else may well have a better suggestion but I don't think you'll go too far wrong with this tank.

Vaping101 are selling it for about £21 plus postage which also includes a free 5ml bubble glass.
https://vaping101.co.uk/products/freemax-m-pro-3-sub-ohm-tank

Also here is a video on how to change the coils.

Well that's cool! That damn mod cost me a little over $100. (for those of you who have to "pound" on the counter to pay for your shit, that is 79.41)

The one that I allow to think is the one who wears the pants in the family, is getting tired of how much money I have spent on this project in the last few months.

I have somewhere around 60 DOLLARS invested in these coils alone.

And yes I have a problem with y'alls pounds!!

The wife and I were on our way back from a visit to Italy. We did not know y'all left the EU.

We landed in London at one Airport and had to take a bus to another. When we attempted to get on the bus and tried to pay with a euro, the bus driver looked at us with disdain.

I tried to explain that we had 40 minutes to be on that plane. He was having none of it.

Fortunately a passenger felt sorry for us.

Generally, you only get milked the first time from a bricks and mortar store, online is the cheaper option.

Generally, you only get milked the first time from a bricks and mortar store, online is the cheaper option.

Oh, trust me, I know that one. I was using a vape pen but it went belly up on me so I didn't have the luxury of waiting a few days for shipping.

Oh well, another lesson learnt, always have at least one spare.

Oh yeah, lesson learned. Will have to be a vape pen or something really cheap or the wife will put me in Harm's Way.

The cops won't do anything about it, because she has been an ER nurse for over 40 years and knows how to hurt me without leaving any marks.

That's not very supportive, considering the cost of the cigarillos you were puffing.

Back
Top Bottom