What's new

I heard injecting disinfectant prevents Covid 19

upload_2020-4-25_1-52-5.png

I hate that fucking advert on TV that says "always pod safely"
What the hell does that mean, don't stick it up your arse, or something.

Also they show shirts, and stuff covered in mud, becoming magically clean.
Well, if they were going to do something that involved getting covered in shit, why did they wear white, bunch of bloody nutters if you ask me.

............ this just gets better .............. :18:

Several different caterpillar species look like escapees from Trump's noggin, and nearly all of them have urticating hairs. "Urticating" is a fancy way of saying highly irritating. (The jokes write themselves here, don't they?)

Asp Caterpillars (Megalopyge opercularis) have a variety of nicknames: southern flannel moth, puss caterpillar, and the tree asp. They are considered the most highly venomous caterpillars in North America. The "hairs" of these caterpillars can break off and cause itching, but also hide an unpleasant surprise: sharp spines. The spines are connected to venom gland cells, and function like little hypodermic needles. The pain from injected venom is said to be intense, and lasts at least 12 hours.

I hate that fucking advert on TV that says "always pod safely"
What the hell does that mean, don't stick it up your arse, or something.

Also they show shirts, and stuff covered in mud, becoming magically clean.
Well, if they were going to do something that involved getting covered in shit, why did they wear white, bunch of bloody nutters if you ask me.
So true mate lol

Back
Top Bottom