What's new

I heard injecting disinfectant prevents Covid 19

@Crewella @DeeDee and anyone else who may be interested, but probably not.

Today I tried putting the disinfectant suggestion to my own clinical test, at great risk yo myself, but on behalf of mankind.
I replaced the insulin on one of my injection pens with ordinary household Bleach mixed with Dettol.
Obviously it is a little early to have a conducive opinion on covid19.
But what I can tell you so far, is that it has not improved my Hemorrhoid's at all.
In fact, it's made them a bloody sight worse. :17:

I'm just grateful you don't claim to have tried it on behalf of womankind. Wish you better soon. ;)

Inflatable_Rubber_Ring_Cushion.jpg

I'm just grateful you don't claim to have tried it on behalf of womankind. Wish you better soon. ;)

Inflatable_Rubber_Ring_Cushion.jpg

Don't tell me women don't get Hemorrhoid's.
Just like they don't sweat, they simply glow.
They don't fart in bed, they merely have a love puff.
Need I go on..................

I suppose if women do have Hemorrhoid's, they would not be "farmer giles", but farmer organics.
Not me "plum grapes" but large chardonays.

Don't tell me women don't get Hemorrhoid's.
Just like they don't sweat, they simply glow.
They don't fart in bed, they merely have a love puff.
Need I go on..................

I suppose if women do have Hemorrhoid's, they would not be "farmer giles", but farmer organics.
Not me "plum grapes" but large chardonays.
Jesus, you sound like me old mum - "animals sweat, men perspire and women glow". Can't be doing with that bollocks - I sweat, and I fart in bed. Don't have haemorrhoids though .............. :D

@Crewella @DeeDee and anyone else who may be interested, but probably not.

Today I tried putting the disinfectant suggestion to my own clinical test, at great risk yo myself, but on behalf of mankind.
I replaced the insulin on one of my injection pens with ordinary household Bleach mixed with Dettol.
Obviously it is a little early to have a conducive opinion on covid19.
But what I can tell you so far, is that it has not improved my Hemorrhoid's at all.
In fact, it's made them a bloody sight worse. :17:
Dont do it too often otherwise you will end up embalming yourself. But guess your theory would work, you wouldn't get Covid lol

Back
Top Bottom