What's new

I want a lost vape Halcyon!!!

stevenesquire90

Initiate
Can any tell me or help me find a lost vape Halcyon? I really want to buy one, but finding one is like finding Big foot.

No good man, thanks for the suggestion though. I've literally tried every where. I almost made a used one and I muffed it up. Now I'm regretting it badly. [emoji37]

Thanks, I had the chance and blew it unfortunately
Just look at it as a lesson learned for next time, they are hard to come by but hopefully you ll find one soon or once you get your post count to 100 you can pop a wanted up in the classies...

As gravy said. Get your post count up and put an ad in the wanted section. A fair few apes bought one and have outgrown the battery life so you may get lucky.

Can any tell me or help me find a lost vape Halcyon? I really want to buy one, but finding one is like finding Big foot.

@Huggett Do you know anyone wanting to move on a Halcyon?...

@stevenesquire90 Great mod, have one myself (No I'm never selling it! :58:) they are hard to come by, especially in good condition. Took me 3 weeks to find mine. I saw one for sale a few days ago but it was in bad condition and wanted £100 for it.

@Huggett Do you know anyone wanting to move on a Halcyon?...

@stevenesquire90 Great mod, have one myself (No I'm never selling it! :58:) they are hard to come by, especially in good condition. Took me 3 weeks to find mine. I saw one for sale a few days ago but it was in bad condition and wanted £100 for it.
Yeah I had the opportunity to trade my VT inbox plus 200$ and I didn't do it and I'm regretting it now bc a VT in box is only like 60$ I mean the price was a little high to me at the time but now looking back I should have jumped on it. Now I'm looking back like [emoji37]

Back
Top Bottom