What's new

If you owned a Supreme, would you buy an Aromamizer V2 ?

I'm kind of hijacking this thread (sorry)..........

Finally thinking to try an aromamizer; which would you folks go for now? A V2 or a supreme V2? Is there much difference?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts

What about the plus ? I have been considering one but I'm in the same boat, don't know which to go for ?

What about the plus ? I have been considering one but I'm in the same boat, don't know which to go for ?
The supreme plus is just amazing, I would even go as far as to say that I think that this tank is the best on the market bar nothing.

It's big, has amazing airflow, massive deck, postless as well so you can get some proper big coils in there (I have dual fused claptons in mine....4mm) the threads are buttery smooth, it's put together better then ANY Eden Mods Tank (no, I'm not pissed, I really did just say that) it has the 20ml extension section And the flavour is equal to ANY dripper.....

Big claims for a big tank, but it pisses all over the modfather tank, and eats the Sherman for breakfast .

I've had both the Sherman and the modfather,both are good, but this is head and shoulders above those...

Honestly, if I never had to buy another tank, the supreme plus would suit me....

@scrumpox your thoughts?

Curve ball - I think the original aromamizer v1 is far superior to the v2, having used both as daily bashers. I never use the airflow control I prefer it wide open for DTL. - EVERY SINGLE TIME I pick up the v2 I knock the airflow ring off its setting and spend time I don't have pissing about re adjusting it which I have come to detest. I also think the top fill is tedious I prefer to mop out the chamber and make a visual check of the coil gunk on a refill which you can't do on the v2. I have also had the o rings fail on the drip tip on the v1 whilst out working - no problem on the v1 it doesn't even need a drip tip. Also I use a leather belt holster and I can get the v1 out of it easier than the v2. I think SC got it bang on with the V1 like an AK47 rifle. The v2 is more an M16 rifle imho and if that comparison means anything to you.

Curve ball - I think the original aromamizer v1 is far superior to the v2, having used both as daily bashers. I never use the airflow control I prefer it wide open for DTL. - EVERY SINGLE TIME I pick up the v2 I knock the airflow ring off its setting and spend time I don't have pissing about re adjusting it which I have come to detest. I also think the top fill is tedious I prefer to mop out the chamber and make a visual check of the coil gunk on a refill which you can't do on the v2. I have also had the o rings fail on the drip tip on the v1 whilst out working - no problem on the v1 it doesn't even need a drip tip. Also I use a leather belt holster and I can get the v1 out of it easier than the v2. I think SC got it bang on with the V1 like an AK47 rifle. The v2 is more an M16 rifle imho and if that comparison means anything to you.
I'm a bit confused. I have a couple of Aromamizer RDTA V2s, I upgraded them from V1s. Just drifted back to using them. Don't remember top fill? Are you talking about supremes?

I'm a bit confused. I have a couple of Aromamizer RDTA V2s, I upgraded them from V1s. Just drifted back to using them. Don't remember top fill? Are you talking about supremes?

No not talking supreme I'm talking v2 top fill [emoji106]

Thanks folks,

But I admit to being totally lost now.
More research needed.

Back
Top Bottom