What's new

Ifancyone radio silence!?

Just a quick update chaps.
Postie has just delivered my order! :D
No email from the site so I suspect they are just shipping stuff out thick and fast. I placed my order on the 18th - just for reference.
I am so chuffed with my purchases! Going to have a day of building!
Your stuff will come soon I hope!
:)

Same here, no contact from them at all.
My order from the 18th arrived today.
I also placed an order on the 19th, payment for which has just been taken today.
Order was placed about 6am. maybe that'll help with the timeline.
Will post when that arrives.

One of my orders from ifancyone just arrived. I don't think I got an email notification/receipt for the order, but it arrived nonetheless.

thats calmed me down a bit then , hopefully mine will arrive soon and it will be another package i can tick off my list .

Still waiting for mine from the 18th so hopefully today is the day *twitches nervously* Only ordered some coils & one tank,,,,,

Last thing i had was my order reciept on the 19th and the money removed from the bank. Nothing since and no goodies..... its a bad wait as i have 5 packs of cleito 120 coils which arrived from another vendor taunting me.

Just had Email confirmation my order from 19th has been dispatched

Last thing i had was my order reciept on the 19th and the money removed from the bank. Nothing since and no goodies..... its a bad wait as i have 5 packs of cleito 120 coils which arrived from another vendor taunting me.

Same story here... 6 packs of coils Cleito 120 taunting me.... suppose they will last me longer :)

Back
Top Bottom