What's new

Ifancyone radio silence!?

you have to take into account vape expo as well this weekend I fancy one are also aspire so they will be getting ready for expo

I think a lot of retailers didn't expect such a rush of orders or at such volume

i got mine today which isn't to bad ordered on the 19th

Mine from the 18th hasn't turned up yet either.
I know they're busy though so I'll give it til Friday before I pester them.

My package ordered on the 18th arrived today, still waiting on word of the order from the 19th... but with 1800 orders to pick, pack and ship it's not surprising.

I got my order today ordered on the 18th also.
Had an e mail telling me 1 of the items ordered was out of stock and was refunded. Also the e mail did apologise for the delay saying they are very busy with a huge amount of orders.

Mine arrived yesterday, they had emailed before saying that the haze was out of stock and they had refunded me.

Considering how busy they were, I was very impressed! Shame about the rda though, I was really looking forward to that

I have had shipping confirmation emails for both of my orders this morning.. Nothing about out of stock items so fingers crossed all my new toys were in stock.

Shipping confirmation through for my order on Friday through this morning so hopefully be here early next week

Back
Top Bottom