What's new

I'm close to giving up

Im using wotofo coils, I've used all sorts of ejuice and use a obbs engine. I've just used a single coil as I'm fed up with re wicking every other day. I do dry burn my coils but even with new coils it only lasts a maximum of two days. I'm using cotton bakon and my device is a asmodus minikin.

what liquid is it? is your cotton looking dirty too?

Now the only thing that I haven't changed is the cotton

It's going to be a process of elimination....have you any other tanks, sometimes it's just a wicking problem.....fire up a photo, fresh build n one a few days old

What st the minikin power set as. If it's on hard If we a tad fierce. Unless your making your coils exactly the same as the wotofo honest it could be that your own coils are heating way to fast and getting smutty.

What st the minikin power set as. If it's on hard If we a tad fierce. Unless your making your coils exactly the same as the wotofo honest it could be that your own coils are heating way to fast and getting smutty.
I've put had it on soft the last two weeks but it hasn't helped

The cotton doesn't seem to burning out as quick as the coils
Are the coils single wire or multi strand (clapton/alien ect). What materials and construction are the wotofo and same question for yours.
Like a columbo mystery this. Colour me intrigued.
May need to elaborate on your answers a tad. Your one notch up from no comment officer currently. lol.

After a day or so when you rewick the coil ,what do you do.
This works for me. I take out the cotton and then fire the coil a bit to burn off all the crap (smells bad when doing this if its been a few days ) scrape the coil with tweezers to get the bits off inside as well ,heat -repeat. Going to be bits of stuff all over so clean up , and then tickle the coil back to life again ,getting rid of all the hotspots and then a clean rewick.

Im using wotofo coils, I've used all sorts of ejuice and use a obbs engine. I've just used a single coil as I'm fed up with re wicking every other day. I do dry burn my coils but even with new coils it only lasts a maximum of two days. I'm using cotton bakon and my device is a asmodus minikin.
Have you tried cleaning the coils, as opposed to just dumping them?

Hello people, I've been vaping 4 years and been making my coils for a couple of years, I buy the pre made wire ones. The last six months or so my coils only last a couple of days before they go rank, before they would la's up to a couple of week's. I've used different wire and loads of different juice. Help me please
Switch to oem/stock coils.
Dont bite me yet, let me explain :D

RBAs require a lot of comprehension of many concepts. And the build possibilities are unlimited: wires, cotton, wicking techniques...
I dont think RBAs are for everyone.

In the other hand, OEM/stock coils are just what they are; find some ones to your liking and stick to it. Enjoy your vape each and every time, same vape experience all times. And its easy!

My own experience with RBAs was good, but not worthy for me. I have to say that I tried amazing setups from mates, but I find it too complex to do it properly; and the options, man,... aliens, fused, metal materials... dozens of different cottons...I dont even know what to choose. I dont even konw what I need!
My two cents.

Back
Top Bottom