What's new

Review Indigéne Tamahaac & Kona Paka

Would you believe this tamahaac arrived today and my partner had been in earlier and left it on top of a chest of drawers for me!

Just trying some now, first thoughts, it’s really good. I’m definitely getting something reminiscent of, I think, toasted hazelnuts (?) among the tobacco notes... Not sure but something very familiar.

I’m going to switch the power around and see what else I can taste in it.

Just to add to this review .... it's a lot less gunky than manabush too, which is a fucking bonus .... I think this may be my new stock coil liquid. :D

WP_20171206_21_22_28_Pro.jpg

Keep an eye on the comp section over the next few day's I shall be offering up a very special rta for viewers of my or simong' s review so they can enjoy the new liquids in style.

Thanks for the review @simong , I really enjoyed it.

I've tried both and, I have to say, I prefer the Kona Paka. It does, as you said, need a slightly higher wattage for the coffee (and possibly dark chocolate?) to come through. But, when it does... my word, it's lush! It's a sweet black coffee with hints of bitter chocolate. And this isn't an instant coffee I'm talking about; it reminds me of a good Peruvian coffee brewed in a cafetiere that I used to drink.

On the 0.69Ω coil I'm currently using I find 20W best for the Tamahaac but 23W for the Kona Paka (and before @ZT has a heart attack, that's still only 3.56V and 3.7V respectively )

Although I won't be giving up my Manabush or Spiritwalker anytime soon, I'll definitely be treating myself to the Kona Paka on a regular basis.

Thanks for the review @simong , I really enjoyed it.

I've tried both and, I have to say, I prefer the Kona Paka. It does, as you said, need a slightly higher wattage for the coffee (and possibly dark chocolate?) to come through. But, when it does... my word, it's lush! It's a sweet black coffee with hints of bitter chocolate. And this isn't an instant coffee I'm talking about; it reminds me of a good Peruvian coffee brewed in a cafetiere that I used to drink.

On the 0.69Ω coil I'm currently using I find 20W best for the Tamahaac but 23W for the Kona Paka (and before @ZT has a heart attack, that's still only 3.56V and 3.7V respectively )

Although I won't be giving up my Manabush or Spiritwalker anytime soon, I'll definitely be treating myself to the Kona Paka on a regular basis.
good tastebuds there :) yes Mocha is what you are tasting :)

this juice defo changes vastly over different temps! good to know you are finding it a brewed coffee .. thats what its supposed to be :)

Just fired my 1st order in for the Tamahaac shortfills. Would be daft not to with the generous Xmas discount. [emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom