What's new

Innokin disposable pro

John68

Postman
Hi all,
Has anyone had experience of these
I have one, found the pods only last for a short while then taste burnt
Appreciate anyone’s help

sorry can’t really help, but i googled it as was curious what a “pro” disposable could be.

from the pictures, i wonder if it might be prone to getting some kind of air lock where the liquid gets in to the coil? you could try tipping it upside down then right way up a few times, see if it produces any air bubbles?

It's a disposable tank. The coils are spec'd at 60-80W. When using a new tank you must fill it up and leave to stand for 15minutes before firing it so the wick is saturated enough otherwise you will burn the coil out prematurely. Also what device are you using it with and what wattage are you caping it at?
If your going straight in at 60+ watts you will put stress on the coil.

sorry can’t really help, but i googled it as was curious what a “pro” disposable could be.

from the pictures, i wonder if it might be prone to getting some kind of air lock where the liquid gets in to the coil? you could try tipping it upside down then right way up a few times, see if it produces any air bubbles?
Thanks

It's a disposable tank. The coils are spec'd at 60-80W. When using a new tank you must fill it up and leave to stand for 15minutes before firing it so the wick is saturated enough otherwise you will burn the coil out prematurely. Also what device are you using it with and what wattage are you caping it at?
If your going straight in at 60+ watts you will put stress on the coil.
Hello there
No it’s the one where they state the tank can be filled 5 times then thrown away
It’s rated at 13 watts, I believe a 1.6 ohm coil
Normally retail at £25 I got it for £10
I wonder if they’re selling them cheap because they are not reliable or it’s a common cause they taste burnt
Have filled, drawn without firing, left for hours to soak still the same
A pity
IMG_8966.jpeg

Are you using 50/50 ratio juice?

Hello there
No it’s the one where they state the tank can be filled 5 times then thrown away
It’s rated at 13 watts, I believe a 1.6 ohm coil
Normally retail at £25 I got it for £10
I wonder if they’re selling them cheap because they are not reliable or it’s a common cause they taste burnt
Have filled, drawn without firing, left for hours to soak still the same
A pityView attachment 342856
Sorry, I thought it was the GoMax disposable tank. This one looks more like the Go S disposable tank. What is weird tho I cant find anything from Innokin about the DP Disposable Pro. Only thing I could find is it looks like a rebranded device by Bruno Tilley consultants. They say its powered by Innokin.

Back
Top Bottom