What's new

Innokin Klypse Kit.

It's fine with tobacco and for what it is it is hard to find fault. My only negatives are the battery indicator is hardly helpful and it does have a tendency to weep so if I'm not using it I always remove the pod and charge it.

I've never tried CDB personally @MHL but if it work for you the give it a go. It seems to work with most thing's.
Never tried it for CBD either.... CBA = my lazy way of saying can't be arsed. :)

It's fine with tobacco and for what it is it is hard to find fault. My only negatives are the battery indicator is hardly helpful and it does have a tendency to weep so if I'm not using it I always remove the pod and charge it.
Maybe you've got a duff pod? I have 3 and they never weep a drop. Agree about the battery indicator though. I didn't even realise there was meant to be one.

Never tried it for CBD either.... CBA = my lazy way of saying can't be arsed. :)

Maybe you've got a duff pod? I have 3 and they never weep a drop. Agree about the battery indicator though. I didn't even realise there was meant to be one.

Lol, sorry about that @MHL, I completely mis-read your post. I haven't been quite with it for the last few days...

There may be a few more errors yet....

I'm on my second pod and both have done it but it is intermittent, just checked it, it's been stood overnight and not a drop.

Apparently the little light flashes 10 times when it gets to <10% capacity hence it's not much help.

Can't say i've had any seeping. Mine's left upright overnight too.

Don't suppose its from the fill port? I noticed this on mine, i had a little there after filling cos i had a little mishap. Wiped it up before putting it in the device, but evidently i missed what was sitting under the flap.

Just had a vape on it and it weeped a bit. It's from the base of the pod not the fill port and appears to be from the contact points to fire it. Glad yours is ok.

Mines using a 50/50 liquid, can't think of any other reason for the seepage, unless its a faulty pod, or its a duff seal (coil, fill plug, or pod base)

I only use 50/50 juice and the coil in the Klypse is so small I doubt it would cope with a higher VG content. The pod in it continues to weep so I'll replace it and see how it goes, hopefully that will sort it as I do like the device but I can't be bothered with any vape kit that regularly leaks.

Sigh. I had to buy a second one*. Annoying bloody things.

*in case anyone is wondering, the first one is just fine, f'ing thing.

Back
Top Bottom