What's new

Innokin Klypse Kit.

Having swapped out the second pod and used for a few days I've had no issues with the third one.

Haven't used it since last Wednesday and left the pod out on top of the cap and it has weeped so that's 3 pods it's happened with. I can't be bothered with that so I doubt I'll be ordering more pods, a shame.

Haven't used it since last Wednesday and left the pod out on top of the cap and it has weeped so that's 3 pods it's happened with. I can't be bothered with that so I doubt I'll be ordering more pods, a shame.
That’s a shame I’m still using the pod it came with it hasn’t leaked but I’ll see how long it lasts before I think about buying some pods. I bought some pods for the MVP I won and a few of those leaked so I’m getting very wary of pod devices. They are convenient for out and about use if they don’t blooming leak.

That’s a shame I’m still using the pod it came with it hasn’t leaked but I’ll see how long it lasts before I think about buying some pods. I bought some pods for the MVP I won and a few of those leaked so I’m getting very wary of pod devices. They are convenient for out and about use if they don’t blooming leak.

It is a shame and I agree they are so convenient if you are out and about for a little while. I was really hoping it was just a couple of dodgy pods but the third one was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for me.

How does the flavour compare with the caliburn G?

I have the G2, which beats the Klypse imo. Adjustable airflow means you can get it just right.

EDIT. The fast charge on the G2 kills the Klypse as well. 30 minute charge vs. 1hr charge. That, with replaceable coils.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom