What's new

Innokin T18 coil

icepie

Postman
I have a T18, just the tank not the kit. I assume the battery in the full kit is fixed volts because the coil doesn't have any recommended voltage/wattage on it, just Ohms (1.5)
I'm using it at a conservative 11.8W = 4.2 volts and it's nice at that level but I'd like to know if it can handle more?

It may not keep up with wicking any higher... Is it 50/50 or higher vg?

It may not keep up with wicking any higher... Is it 50/50 or higher vg?
It's slightly better with 50/50 but It handles 60/40 pretty well. I'm curious as to how high it will go because it has loads of juice holes, which it wouldn't really need if it was only meant to go at 11 or 12 Watts.

Last edited:
The t18/t22 is regulated at 15 watts so it'll definitely go that high comfortably. I use to get 2-4 weeks out of the coils.
I used the tank on my mvp4 too at 16 watts an was still fine, no burnt taste :)

The t18/t22 is regulated at 15 watts so it'll definitely go that high comfortably. I use to get 2-4 weeks out of the coils.
I used the tank on my mvp4 too at 16 watts an was still fine, no burnt taste :)
Good to know, Cheers for that.

Good to know, Cheers for that.
No worries, one of my favourite mtl tanks. Too bad I give it to my friend so she had a back up mod cos it was the t22 kit that comes with the 4.5ml tank.
Gutted, I only had to fill one a day.

It was given to me as a present. My MTL of choice up to now has been the Nauti but I like the topfill on the T18.
Yeah I love the nautilus :) my Nautilus mini & NautilusX are my most used tanks.
Cos the NautilusX is too fill it's kind of my primary one now though.
It's very underrated, I'd recommend it with the 1.8 coils. I bought one Saturday an I've not vaped on anything since.
I've been dual using but nearly quit now, had one cigarette today :)
Was using a cleito before this an my cravings were unreal!

Back
Top Bottom