What's new

I just bought an Artic Fox kit and I'm wondering about the darkening of my liquid as I'm vaping.

KoolBreeze

I bought this unit 2 days ago it has twin coils. I vape at a low temperature usually 30 to 35 watts but my liquid is turning dark while vaping the first tank was fine. I had this issue with another unit. I'm not even sure why I must have it turned up so high. With my other unit, I never went above 25 watts. I think I started at 15 volts and as the atty aged, I had to increase the wattage. This thing hardly produces anything when under 30 watts, any higher it is just too much. I am going to have to tailor my liquid for this increased power. I will need to reduce the strength of my nicotine to account for the increased power. I'm just curious about the darkening of the fluid as I'm vaping.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Some liquids will darken, as they react to the heat , don't worry about it, it's just what happens

Hi @KoolBreeze and welcome to the planet

ive not heard of the artic fox kit before. have to check but you didnt mean the smok arkfox kit did you? https://eu.smoktech.com/product/advanced_mod/arcfox
you mention twin coils then you mention tank. twin coils im guessing it may be a RDA where you build your own coils.

and as said, juice does go brown in majority of flavours especially if your using high nicotine.

Back
Top Bottom