What's new

Innokin Zenith Pro

Don't order from ecigwarehouse. Bad JuJu. Search their name in the forum and marvel at the horrors you may find [emoji38]

Don't order from ecigwarehouse. Bad JuJu. Search their name in the forum and marvel at the horrors you may find [emoji38]
I did order from ecigwarehouse and asked for the order to be cancelled then suddenly it was dispatched..I’m not worried as I paid via PayPal so any issues I will just open a case against them..

Well amazingly I just received my Zenith pro from ecigwarehouse...
Woo hooo...got a spare on the way from le petit..happy days.

Well amazingly I just received my Zenith pro from ecigwarehouse...
Woo hooo...got a spare on the way from le petit..happy days.

Do let us know how it compares to original Zenith and Zlide.

FB922014-6A50-4AA0-8229-C2694D8E3CF2.jpeg

It’s a bit bigger as you can see but it’s now 5.5ml compared to 4ml zenith.
Like the original zenith it’s very well built top quality looks and feels solid.
Vapes brilliantly I would say slightly better flavour then original zenith.
Smooth quite vape with excellent air flow control feels better than the original
I love it vaping with my 1.6ohm coil very happy it’s an excellent tank..

View attachment 206486

Like the original zenith it’s very well built top quality looks and feels solid.
Smooth quite vape with excellent air flow control feels better than the original

Good to know. Thanks

View attachment 206486

Hey did you get your zenith pro from le petit I'm looking to order one? How long does it take to arrive? Also any issues using 70vg 30pg juice in it

Sorry one other question on le petit I can seem to find the 1.0ohm coil. Can you help me find them please

Back
Top Bottom