What's new

Review IPV2 50w Box Mod Amateur Review

Thank you for the post. I decided to take the plunge and get one. £53 delivered as well which was nice.

I went with vape it uk which were fantastic. I have to say I agree with your review and love the device also. its a great ORIGINAL mod and the first for me as I have all clones..

:)

Thank you for the post. I decided to take the plunge and get one. £53 delivered as well which was nice.

I went with vape it uk which were fantastic. I have to say I agree with your review and love the device also. its a great ORIGINAL mod and the first for me as I have all clones..

I would disagree. The nuts behind mine on the back plate became loose and one dropped out. I must have pushed it back in upside down and now cannot get the screw in. Therefore the devices is currently held together with duct tape. The seller is more or less useless and will not replace it.

The build quality is poor and therefore the device is best avoided!

I would disagree. The nuts behind mine on the back plate became loose and one dropped out. I must have pushed it back in upside down and now cannot get the screw in. Therefore the devices is currently held together with duct tape. The seller is more or less useless and will not replace it.

The build quality is poor and therefore the device is best avoided!

Sorry to here that bud i received mine 2 days ago and is working flawlessly

cheers for the advice jay just ordered one from vape it uk but forgot the 10% off code DOHHHHH!!!! still as long as it works and the build quality is ok then its still the cheapest one in the uk at the moment btw got the silver one as I already have the black/gunmetal one

Just a heads up for anyone looking for an IVP elegant vapors are doing a bundle
IVP v2
Aga T7
Sony VTC4
10m Kanthal
£85 Delivered

Anyone else finding they're charging port isn't to sturdy , mine seems to be very fiddly to get charging and moving the mod while on charge causes it to loose connection .

I seem to have fixed the above today after finding a piece of card/paper was jammed in to the back of the charger socket , it possibly could have go stuck in there at some point in my ownership however as the device has been difficult to connect to the charger from the start i'm drawing the conclusion it was there from the factory .

Overall i'm happy wth my ivp2 it's a well priced very versatile mod for the money which has improved my vaping experience .

However it isn't the highest quality item as well as the paper in the charger mine has the door fit issues seen in all the reviews all three screens ( Touch sensor , display , logo window ) Came with some pretty decent scratches/gouges in them and the edge where the main box meets the door has a couple of small but noticeable chips in the finish .

None of the above is a deal breaker for me the way it vapes is the most important factor and at less that £60 it's great value i'll just be interested to see if it lasts as a device without developing any faults .

Back
Top Bottom