What's new

Is It Safe to Vape Around Pets?

Univapo

Postman
Pets and vape have something in common, aside from bringing little joy to some lives, both were also considered as life-changing factors. A change for a much better us.

According to the research of some credible sources, pets like dogs and cats are vulnerable to nicotine exposure so we must observe necessary safety precautions like keeping vape smoke away from our pets.

IMG_20210731_150013.jpg

And more important is to safeguard our vape devices and pets or those precious belongings will ruin both of them.

Have a great day lovely people. :2thumbsup:

-Univapo

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind whenever my dog comes near me while I'm vaping.

@Univapo PG is poisonous to cats. Pod users are more likely to use higher PG liquids. So yet another reason to stop making pods.

@crustyfolker if that's what you think, we respect it. Yes, you're right, pods require a bit higher PG e-liquids compared to a conventional devices that are used by DIYers, But, if you compare the amount of vapor released, we can consider or say that conventional vape mods and devices consumes much more PG, Giving a suggestion to cease the production of new innovative devices is like telling those people who wants to start to make a transition from smoking to vaping that they have no other choice but to become a vape DIYer first which requires a lot of knowledge.

Thank you for participating and have a great day.

i’ve been puffing high pg liquid in the same house as my cat for 5 years. it’s not poisoned her yet. :)

are there any recorded cases of cats killed by pod devices?

@crustyfolker if that's what you think, we respect it. Yes, you're right, pods require a bit higher PG e-liquids compared to a conventional devices that are used by DIYers, But, if you compare the amount of vapor released, we can consider or say that conventional vape mods and devices consumes much more PG, Giving a suggestion to cease the production of new innovative devices is like telling those people who wants to start to make a transition from smoking to vaping that they have no other choice but to become a vape DIYer first which requires a lot of knowledge.

Thank you for participating and have a great day.

Your argument is flawed. 1st, higher wattage vaping uses much less PG, the PG can be substituted for distilled water thus your point is defused.
Pods Innovative?. pods are the new ego and carto repackeged and slightly improved, but as said the waste created is a lot more.
The nail in the coffin is calling experienced vapers with more knowledge DIYers. If it creates the need for knowledge then it's a good thing as it educates. Educating people is sometimes missing, Disposable pods are creating more waste that isn't good for the enviroment.
Besides if it wasn't for people who have vaped for years then those starting would be easy targets for manufacturers, we know pods are money makers. Us experienced vapers had to learn our craft if we can do it then others can so conveinience shouldn't make a difference.
Knowledge is power.

aye, and from the article:

if you’re just using an e-cig there’s very little to worry about.

The PG and cats thing has been known for ages. The article i posted was the 1st one up on google. My point is just to prove PG is dangerous to cats, no other motive.

The PG and cats thing has been known for ages. The article i posted was the 1st one up on google. My point is just to prove PG is dangerous to cats, no other motive.

it is if they drink it, puffing a vape is not going to harm your cat. the article even says they were adding it to cat food until the early 90s.

Back
Top Bottom