What's new

Is there a big difference

Do you know any good sources I can get them un cloned

Sent from my LT26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Manhattan is p vaper
Stingray is shmo but good luck on getting one in stock.
Viggo is Midlands Vaping.

Manhattan is p vaper
Stingray is shmo but good luck on getting one in stock.
Viggo is Midlands Vaping.

Brilliant thank you very much for all your help I'm going to look them up

Bbuck27

Don't forget the akuma mod at vapegeek. Since i got mine i've almost shelved my mcv mods. AKUMA = Awesome, wicked price too.

Don't forget the akuma mod at vapegeek. Since i got mine i've almost shelved my mcv mods. AKUMA = Awesome, wicked price too.

That's one sweet looking mech don't think I want copper tho heard it makes us hands smell like pennies after a while lol

Bbuck27

That's one sweet looking mech don't think I want copper tho heard it makes us hands smell like pennies after a while lol

Bbuck27

Naaah, it's fine :)

Naaah, it's fine :)

Lol are you sure cos would really put me off using the thing if that was the case plus think I'm settled on the stingray now lol

Bbuck27

Lol are you sure cos would really put me off using the thing if that was the case plus think I'm settled on the stingray now lol

Bbuck27

It'll only smell if it's bad grade copper, and if it's really really dirty xD
But, stingrays good as well... even if I am tempted to trade it for copper....

It'll only smell if it's bad grade copper, and if it's really really dirty xD
But, stingrays good as well... even if I am tempted to trade it for copper....

Oh good stuff I like to keep my mods nice and clean anyways there my pride and joy lol might just have to get both then lol (if I can convince the missis lol)

Bbuck27

Oh good stuff I like to keep my mods nice and clean anyways there my pride and joy lol might just have to get both then lol (if I can convince the missis lol)

Bbuck27

I'm the opposite, I'm lazy xD

Here's some bottom line stuff. A copper mod like the Akuma is superb but i don't take it out & about. If your precious about keeping it shiny you can clean it in vinegar (Just did mine & it came up nice) but copper is a soft metal & so scratches easy. Personally i'm good with that & it looks good a bit battered & nothing lasts forever.

If you want a good quality all rounder maybe you should go for a stainless steel job. If it's a goody & has decent contacts (Silver/plate or copper) & a sensible switch system for a hassle free life then you can't go wrong. Then it's about the the one one you prefer most. The voltage drop thing imo is only relevant if you want to go proper low resistance 9Like Raggs does & that's a different game), otherwise it's completely pie in the sky.

Take a look on airborne int/myvape & there's some wicked mods on there. Shipping is quick & prices are good.

Back
Top Bottom