What's new

Is this right

I promise I'll be easy on it, mainly as currently I am broke D: can't even afford a mephisto clone. Haha. Two weeks till I have money

I'm building in crumple zones and over-engineering.....don't care what batteries you use, they will melt first....and a halon system...definitely auto extinguishing.....
and about 8 magnets....so keep away from hard drives, pacemakers and credit cards.....

I'm building in crumple zones and over-engineering.....don't care what batteries you use, they will melt first....and a halon system...definitely auto extinguishing.....
and about 8 magnets....so keep away from hard drives, pacemakers and credit cards.....

Credit cards? ! Ah Crap. Hahahaha! That'd keep me from being broke though... ;) love how I already know this is gonna piss all over conventional mods... soo hope there's someone with a gi12 or w.e it's called at vape fest. Only thing I'm worried about is the shape and button position....

Credit cards? ! Ah Crap. Hahahaha! That'd keep me from being broke though... ;) love how I already know this is gonna piss all over conventional mods... soo hope there's someone with a gi12 or w.e it's called at vape fest. Only thing I'm worried about is the shape and button position....

slimmer than DNA but little taller button index trigger

But quite happy trying to run a 60Watt Light bulb off of a 18350 battery :23:

Ahem, I have never done that... ;)
Mainly as I don't own an 18350 :P

Have tried running.a.dripper off a.car battery though? That was kinda like a lightbulb...

I promise I'll be easy on it, mainly as currently I am broke D: can't even afford a mephisto clone. Haha. Two weeks till I have money

I want a mephisto clone. Where can I get one from? Only seem to find them from the states. Can't seem to find a uk vendor that does them.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I want a mephisto clone. Where can I get one from? Only seem to find them from the states. Can't seem to find a uk vendor that does them.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ace of vapez on Facebook, but now I've told you you have to buy me one. Sorry. Rules are rules ;)

Back
Top Bottom