What's new

Is this right

Ace of vapez on Facebook, but now I've told you you have to buy me one. Sorry. Rules are rules ;)

How did I know you was going to say that, lol. Just going for a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ace of vapez on Facebook, but now I've told you you have to buy me one. Sorry. Rules are rules ;)

Right. Just had a look at their Facebook page. I don't really do Facebook and it confuses me. I have just sent them a message on how to purchase them. I take it they are clones, or are they the real thing. And do you know how much they are selling them for?

Last edited:
Right. Just had a look at their Facebook page. I don't really do Facebook and it confuses me. I have just sent them a message on how to purchase them. I take it they are clones, or are they the real thing. And do you know how much they are selling them for?

Clone but bloody good ones at that, saw one in the flesh on Saturday and was amazed.
Iirc it's 15 plus postage, so around 19 quid in the end :)

Clone but bloody good ones at that, saw one in the flesh on Saturday and was amazed.
Iirc it's 15 plus postage, so around 19 quid in the end :)

Right. I'll wait for a message back from them. Unless you know how to order them off their site without waiting for them to get back to me.

Right. I'll wait for a message back from them. Unless you know how to order them off their site without waiting for them to get back to me.

No idea :(

Back
Top Bottom