What's new

It finally arrived.

MavicP

Achiever
Got my first BB today, I don't remember excitement like this since long time. I must admit, making a coil, wicking it and firing it all together in 20 minutes, just so I could take it on the dog walk, was probably just a little quick.
20190314_140318.jpg

I found a rainbow tip from a long knackered Falcon and stuck that on for a bit of colour and off I went.
20190314_150924.jpg

I wondered what all the fuss was about for the first half mile and then I just started getting flavour tones that I just wasn't getting before. I'm really liking this, I got a Vapeshell and spare Boro tank from Naturevape last week and that went straight in. I'll build the one that came with it later, I've got some Pink Lemonade I made, crying out to be tried in it.
So far, so good.

Happy for you. Hope it lives up to expectations!

It seems to produce just that little bit more flavour on every draw. I'm on my second tankful, so the wick will be settling down now.
Really chuffed with it so far....:2thumbsup:

It’s good eh? The vapeshell seems to bring out different notes in a few of my flavours than the other gear I’ve been using. It’s interesting.

I've been enjoying my SXK BB for a week and a vapeshell for the past 3 days which I also bought from naturevape. I love the vapeshell great flavour. No signs of leakage. I take the Boro tank out once a day and wipe any condensation that builds up behind the tank. The fire button on it is just perfect just enough feedback and not too clicky.

Careful, they are addictive! my first one now has 2 mates :12:

You may have a pm incoming shortly...lol

It’s good eh? The vapeshell seems to bring out different notes in a few of my flavours than the other gear I’ve been using. It’s interesting.

Aye, it's weird, all that flavour from half the power and a plain wee kanthal coil.
It shouldn't work, but by fek it does.

I've been enjoying my SXK BB for a week and a vapeshell for the past 3 days which I also bought from naturevape. I love the vapeshell great flavour. No signs of leakage. I take the Boro tank out once a day and wipe any condensation that builds up behind the tank. The fire button on it is just perfect just enough feedback and not too clicky.

I put some tissue behind my tank, I'll check it regular until I'm comfy with it.

Yeah, Vapeshell's a bit spesh innit

I'm sooo glad I bought that, lovely bit of kit.

I’ve been cutting a single thickness of kitchen paper to put behind the tank. It varies how much liquid is on it, when I take the tank out. I’ve also had a small bit of cotton loosely wrapped round he pin. It has no effect on the airflow at all, and sometimes it’s soaked a drop of liquid. Seems to be working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom