What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Not liking these new bottles they seem to be a downgrade, they're leaking way more then the old ones :C

Always one isn't there [emoji23]

I have had nothing but awesome feedback about the new bottles! Where is it leaking from mate? Are you putting the lid on before you turn it upside down? [emoji28]

I can tell you what your doing I reckon, because I used to do the same thing with any glass dripper bottle.

When you put the pipette back in the bottle, you are wiping that thin layer of juice against the brim of the bottle. Then you screw the lid on and smear it all around the threads, then think it's leaking.

Am I right? [emoji1]

I can tell you what your doing I reckon, because I used to do the same thing with any glass dripper bottle.

When you put the pipette back in the bottle, you are wiping that thin layer of juice against the brim of the bottle. Then you screw the lid on and smear it all around the threads, then think it's leaking.

Am I right? [emoji1]

Nope no signs of visual leaking the juice just seem to be evaporating into thin air, theres no other reason why its going down so fast, it MUST be leaking

You get the joke now you simpleton? xD

Nope no signs of visual leaking the juice just seem to be evaporating into thin air, theres no other reason why its going down so fast, it MUST be leaking

Simpleton [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I just thought you were trying to pick at me about anything in general, to make yourself feel a bit better about the whole Frankie situation lol.

I would imagine the zest appeal would be leaking the most, I find that stuff like crack myself and I have a endless supply lol!

I think he's too busy staring at his three frankies to pay attention to the joke [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Simpleton [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I just thought you were trying to pick at me about anything in general, to make yourself feel a bit better about the whole Frankie situation lol.

I would imagine the zest appeal would be leaking the most, I find that stuff like crack myself and I have a endless supply lol!

Nupe not picking, im not mad at all about that but I am putting you an extra special gift in with your next coil order a little thing called ebola.

Surprisingly not, Uniworx is nearly gone and zest still has about 10mls left

Closed until further notice, sorry guys.

Fingers crossed it won't be long!

Back
Top Bottom