What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Gutted you've opened up again already.. I was so looking forward to posting a pic of my delivery on here tomorrow just to rub it in [emoji23][emoji23]

Good that your back up and running though [emoji106]

In a couple of years we can all reminisce and say "who remembers the great dripworx drought of August 2016, all 15ish hours" [emoji23]
Another reason why Lee is a top notch vendor, if it ain't ready you ain't having it.[emoji106]

In a couple of years we can all reminisce and say "who remembers the great dripworx drought of August 2016, all 15ish hours" [emoji23]
Another reason why Lee is a top notch vendor, if it ain't ready you ain't having it.[emoji106]

That's it mate, exactly that! I'd sooner close for a day than send out sub par shit [emoji16]

Trying Dripworx liquid was the worst thing I have ever done.... to my bank balance. (I originally worded that ¨trying your juice¨ then thought better of it)

Last edited:
Wow its been a while since Ive been on and noticed a ton of changes to the website, I've gotta place an order soon, that Banana Milkshake sounds awesome along with a few others I will be dumping in my basket :) Hope your all keeping well guys! :D

Wow its been a while since Ive been on and noticed a ton of changes to the website, I've gotta place an order soon, that Banana Milkshake sounds awesome along with a few others I will be dumping in my basket :) Hope your all keeping well guys! :D

sup, you won't go wrong with the banana shake, it's awesome, in the goon, staple thingy clapton, divine:D

@WaitFor1t_88 Hi, Im good thanks and you? Great to hear your thoughts on the Banana Shake, Ill defo be getting some, sounds lovely <3 :) another Lee masterpiece, can't wait to get some!

@WaitFor1t_88 Hi, Im good thanks and you? Great to hear your thoughts on the Banana Shake, Ill defo be getting some, sounds lovely <3 :) another Lee masterpiece, can't wait to get some!

I'm good , cheers, theres a flash discount, ends midnight if you want to grab some 'nana, theres a lime slushie as well;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom