What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

super conductors do exist, no resistance when conducting current = no voltage drop and no heat
more gimmick than substance probably though

"metallic superconductors usually have transition temperatures (temperatures below which they are superconductive) below 30 K (−243.2 °C), and must be cooled usingliquid helium in order to achieve superconductivity"

So you need to lose your hand in the process if you want to vape with it xD

super conductors do exist, no resistance when conducting current = no voltage drop and no heat
more gimmick than substance probably though

"metallic superconductors usually have transition temperatures (temperatures below which they are superconductive) below 30 K (−243.2 °C), and must be cooled usingliquid helium in order to achieve superconductivity"

So you need to lose your hand in the process if you want to vape with it xD

Well that makes perfect fucking sense lads. Thanks. I feel enlightened. [emoji30]

Well that makes perfect fucking sense lads. Thanks. I feel enlightened. [emoji30]
Superconductors are materials that conduct electricity with no resistance. This means that, unlike the more familiar conductors such as copper or steel, a superconductor can carry a current indefinitely without losing any energy.

Superconductors are materials that conduct electricity with no resistance. This means that, unlike the more familiar conductors such as copper or steel, a superconductor can carry a current indefinitely without losing any energy.

Please see my last post. Is your middle name Tesla? [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom