What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Ill pay 300 pairs of fused claptons for one!!!!!!

[emoji23][emoji23] offered more than fused claptons I can assure you lol, not into that stuff mate if it goes - it goes for RRP not a penny more :)

If you want one that bad mate, you should just open a temp Facebook account and join the list :)

Thought about it but using a newly created facebook account too buy something would come across as just looking shaddy and the prospect of sitting there for hours on end hitting f5 doesnt seem fun for some reason :D

Thought about it but using a newly created facebook account too buy something would come across as just looking shaddy and the prospect of sitting there for hours on end hitting f5 doesnt seem fun for some reason :D

No f5 mate, just name on the list and it gets picked at random :) don't think it matters how many friends you have.

Stop making excuses! Make a account then PM me to arrange adding you to the group ;)

No f5 mate, just name on the list and it gets picked at random :) don't think it matters how many friends you have.

Stop making excuses! Make a account then PM me to arrange adding you to the group ;)

And that is why i hate the facebook bullshit! random chance pffft my luck is shit!!!

Ill just wait for one to pop up somewhere else or ill just make my own squonker from stabwood :D

And that is why i hate the facebook bullshit! random chance pffft my luck is shit!!!

Ill just wait for one to pop up somewhere else or ill just make my own squonker from stabwood :D

Great idea mate, I'd love to have a go at making one also. How's the coopervape one going? Any good?

Back
Top Bottom