What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Lol I been knocking about. Cor yes sir I did watch it bloody good fight that. Shame he never knocked the little shit stain out oh well 155 it is soon then. Still got love for McGregor and the showman side of him but did you watch any ufc embedded and start thinking he may be rolling with his position a bit to much. I.e living a bit to much in the hype with no humble in it?

Fuck me, thought you got banged up or somthing bro.

Septembers subscription is ready lol
Lol nah they couldnt catch me fella. Just never seem to find the few minutes to sit and participate in the banter lol
Cor lovely job buddy was a bit worried you may be running dry lol. I'm so behind lol
Oh yeah and been proper over indulgent on the Olympics also gonna miss that.

Lol nah they couldnt catch me fella. Just never seem to find the few minutes to sit and participate in the banter lol
Cor lovely job buddy was a bit worried you may be running dry lol. I'm so behind lol

Reckon I have enough here for September, October, November and December! [emoji23][emoji23]

So you been lurking then, looking and laughing at us but not joining in :(

the first round, he should of finished him, yeah he's getting to comfortable being a flash mouthy prick, he'll lose the hunger, now he has money

edit quoted wrong post lol

Back
Top Bottom