What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Reckon I have enough here for September, October, November and December! [emoji23][emoji23]

So you been lurking then, looking and laughing at us but not joining in :(
Lol ain't even been doing much lurking lol tell you what i have missed the chat and banter but shit me ole bank account looking better lol. Been on the lookout but without you lot ain't seen nowt new to buy.

Really shouldn't post this, but it made me crack up lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] had to share. ----------------------------/--

Dear mr Dripworx

Do you think I am stupid? My husband has "won" a competition every week from Dripworx for the last 5 consecutive weeks so either you are being very generous or my husband is a lying good for nothing prick. Needless to say he's in for a hiding when he gets home from work this evening.

Regards.

The nagging wife.

Really shouldn't post this, but it made me crack up lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] had to share. ----------------------------/--

Dear mr Dripworx

Do you think I am stupid? My husband has "won" a competition every week from Dripworx for the last 5 consecutive weeks so either you are being very generous or my husband is a lying good for nothing prick. Needless to say he's in for a hiding when he gets home from work this evening.

Regards.

The nagging wife.

epic awesomeness

XDDDDDDD fucking amazing

I wonder how many people are here have seen that and are now shitting themselves for when they get home

XDDDDDDD fucking amazing

I wonder how many people are here have seen that and are now shitting themselves for when they get home

Certainly made me laugh, someone is in for a bollocking lol

Back
Top Bottom