What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

@Dripworx the zeppy zepolli is hilarious!:D
Zeppole (it's plural: 1 zeppola, 2 zeppole) it's a fried sweet, not very far from donuts or krapfen. Just thought to let you know :)

@Dripworx the zeppy zepolli is hilarious!:D
Zeppole (it's plural: 1 zeppola, 2 zeppole) it's a fried sweet, not very far from donuts or krapfen. Just thought to let you know :)
Lool im guessing a zeppole is italian?

To be straight, i have no fucking clue what it is and the description is what the makers describe it as. All i know is it tastes great [emoji23][emoji23]

Right, it's italian :)
Now you can practice your italian drinking Moretti and vaping zeppole :D

Right, it's italian :)
Now you can practice your italian drinking Moretti and vaping zeppole :D
You know me too well ;)

Funny actually, i was doing a traditional italian diet a couple months ago for a few reasons, mainly the fact that i work too much and hardly eat anything and italian food is the only thing i really enjoy.... anyway cut a long story short i discovered moretti and various italian wines, since then i forgot about the diet and been drinking it like water [emoji23][emoji23]

Try to broaden your horizon to nastro azzurro and Peroni :)
Together with Moretti they are the major italian beer brands and i think there quite enjoyable! As a German friend of mine uses to say, beer is not alcohol: it's like cola ;)

Try to broaden your horizon to nastro azzurro and Peroni :)
Together with Moretti they are the major italian beer brands and i think there quite enjoyable! As a German friend of mine uses to say, beer is not alcohol: it's like cola ;)
Is the azzurro the red version of peroni? Its really fucking hard to get over here, its awesome stuff. Iv had it in a few places with food.

Beer = cola, il remember that and tell that to my wife when shes bashing me over the head with a magazine in the morning for falling asleep on the sofa lol.

No, Nastro Azzurro (something like pale blue tape) is a brand of his own.standard Peroni is a little bit bitter but both are quite light and refreshing: perfect summer drinks.
Beer=cola,if your wife isn't German it won't save you from a good bashing :D

Is the azzurro the red version of peroni? Its really fucking hard to get over here, its awesome stuff. Iv had it in a few places with food.

Beer = cola, il remember that and tell that to my wife when shes bashing me over the head with a magazine in the morning for falling asleep on the sofa lol.
Azzurro is the continental and slightly stronger version of peroni but you can get Nastro Azzurro Peroni in tesco. Also try the gran riserva, pretty strong but lovely stuff

Azzurro is the continental and slightly stronger version of peroni but you can get Nastro Azzurro Peroni in tesco. Also try the gran riserva, pretty strong but lovely stuff
Why do you all have to talk to me about beer? All your doing is encouranging me [emoji28][emoji28]

So whats the red peroni called then? Loved that stuff.

I have had the white label peroni loads of times its lush, the red version tastes a little better though. I think i need a holiday to italy.

Back
Top Bottom