What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Peroni red is just a slightly lighter and weaker version of normal peroni from what I recall. It is nice though but like you say, hard to find. Think I've only ever seen it on draft once but my mates Italian deli stocks it if you want me to see how much a crate is?;-)

Peroni red is just a slightly lighter and weaker version of normal peroni from what I recall. It is nice though but like you say, hard to find. Think I've only ever seen it on draft once but my mates Italian deli stocks it if you want me to see how much a crate is?;-)
That would be awesome mate, id like that very much [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Does he have any other italian beers?

I'll pop in and check bud, might see if he can get hold of any moretti toscana...try that if you find it anywhere!! Leave it with me [emoji106]

I'll pop in and check bud, might see if he can get hold of any moretti toscana...try that if you find it anywhere!! Leave it with me [emoji106]
Nice one mate, appreciate that [emoji3]

Let me know if you manage to sort anything and il square up with you :)

Nice one mate, appreciate that [emoji3]

Let me know if you manage to sort anything and il square up with you :)
No worries mate, I'll let you know and sort something out. Need to find out prices first as I know the drop in the £ has hit him hard importing directly from Italy. I'll see if I can sort you out an Italian beer care package [emoji1]

ok, i'm not a beer connoisseur and only have had the gran riserva :) (EDIT: i wrote this stuff when i thought that peroni red was a red beer. of course i've had regular peroni :) ) .
anyway rossa means red so the red peroni must be a red beer like the gran riserva ,so different than the standard peroni.
nastro azzurro is produced by peroni but is a brand of his own with a complete different taste, in my opinion.
i'll have a quick search on google to see what i can found about peroni red
meanwhile i'm vaping PachaMama mango+pitaya+pineapple :D (just to return in topic!)

EDIT: that didn't take too long. the red peroni is just what i called "standard" peroni! red refers to the colour of the label but in italy it's just plain peroni :)

Last edited:
My newest discovery.... modelo a mexican beer.

Man you guys need to try some its awesome!

Back
Top Bottom