What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Would you like to try some sunday split? Its like a banana split with a twist - ice cream, whipped cream, caramalised banana, black cherry and chocolate sauce.... almost like a black forest type affair [emoji3]

If you can wait until tuesday for me to post.... leave a note saying sunday split and il put you in a sample! Tuesday is sunday split bottling time [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
Mate! Can I gets me some of that too? I am almost dying to try it ha ha

Mate! Can I gets me some of that too? I am almost dying to try it ha ha
It wont go on sale until end of next week mate, need to bottle and label it all first :) if your ordering anything over the weekend and you fancy a cheeky sample i can stick you in one no worries, just be aware it will be posted on tuesday rather than monday :)

Im trying to avoid putting it live until im well ahead with steep times, otherwise we will end up in the same situation as chronic cookie [emoji3]

It wont go on sale until end of next week mate, need to bottle and label it all first :) if your ordering anything over the weekend and you fancy a cheeky sample i can stick you in one no worries, just be aware it will be posted on tuesday rather than monday :)

Im trying to avoid putting it live until im well ahead with steep times, otherwise we will end up in the same situation as chronic cookie [emoji3]
Sounds good to me mate, was going to put an order in this weekend :) just trying to decide what I want ha ha

images

Back
Top Bottom