What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Thanks mate :)

Its been a nightmare, plumber is still there now with his tools all over the place! Back to normality tomorrow :)

One of the most Stressful times in life is moving. For the clean up just use an industrial leaf blower. Job done.[emoji3]

Get a whip on the minions [emoji23] and the plumber
He called me about 20 mins ago saying hes done, i have no doubt its left like a shit hole finishing at 8pm lol.

Be glad to get back to some normality now [emoji3]

Knowing what traders are like, you're probably quite right.. at least you won't have to go through it all again mate.

Sugar daddy back in stock [emoji3]
That Steep Treats you sent me........I've only today really given it much time and it was a bit 'meh' in the Steamcrave Aromamizer but fuck me it didn't half jump into life in the SC Supreme, its lovely, so thanks for that, i'll be ordering some more over the weekend.

That Steep Treats you sent me........I've only today really given it much time and it was a bit 'meh' in the Steamcrave Aromamizer but fuck me it didn't half jump into life in the SC Supreme, its lovely, so thanks for that, i'll be ordering some more over the weekend.
Would you like to try some sunday split? Its like a banana split with a twist - ice cream, whipped cream, caramalised banana, black cherry and chocolate sauce.... almost like a black forest type affair [emoji3]

If you can wait until tuesday for me to post.... leave a note saying sunday split and il put you in a sample! Tuesday is sunday split bottling time [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Would you like to try some sunday split? Its like a banana split with a twist - ice cream, whipped cream, caramalised banana, black cherry and chocolate sauce.... almost like a black forest type affair [emoji3]

If you can wait until tuesday for me to post.... leave a note saying sunday split and il put you in a sample! Tuesday is sunday split bottling time [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
Waiting is no problem, so yeah, thanks! I'll leave a note when I buy.

Back
Top Bottom