What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Phillip Rocke? Can't go wrong.........It also gives me a chance to try this steep treats so all is good. Can't wait for yesterdays order to come too, some nice relaxing juice tasting sessions in store whilst watching thecricket over the weekend!

Phillip Rocke? Can't go wrong.........It also gives me a chance to try this steep treats so all is good. Can't wait for yesterdays order to come too, some nice relaxing juice tasting sessions in store whilst watching thecricket over the weekend!
No steep treats is already in your order mate. It will be there tomorrow.

Phillip rocke is soooo hard to get hold of, one of my fave juice lines.

Fuck, I just ordered it again then, what a senile cunt. Any chance you could replace it with Sweet Kentucky?

And dont worry mate your not senile, you didnt order it i just put you one in because im a nice guy [emoji3]

And dont worry mate your not senile, you didnt order it i just put you one in because im a nice guy [emoji3]
I love you. 3mg is fine.....That explains it because I sat here thinking to myself that I was sure i'd forgotten to order it yesterday. I didn't get as far as checking my e-mails! So I guess that makes me semi-senile :D

And thank you that's really nice of you!

Back
Top Bottom