What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

More guest liquids due in stock wednesday/thursday!

Bam bams - original
Bam bams - cookies & cream
Phillip rocke - full range
Moo liquids - full range
Pancake man
French dude
Macaroon man
Nilla ade
Peach nilla ade
And more that i have now forgot [emoji3]
Bam bams and macaroon man are lovely, tried em both at expo nom nom nom

53vape is well worth a look if you have not been before, they are one of the best in the country for high end mods! They have so much in there that you wont find elsewhere!
Went into 53vape yesterday on my way home from Snodland (wife didn't appreciate the 25 mile detour) and THANK GOD I didn't have my credit card. The gear in there!

Got a bottle of Twisty, which is stunning BTW, and the lovely chap gave me a 10% discount.

Went into 53vape yesterday on my way home from Snodland (wife didn't appreciate the 25 mile detour) and THANK GOD I didn't have my credit card. The gear in there!

Got a bottle of Twisty, which is stunning BTW, and the lovely chap gave me a 10% discount.
Nice one mate, i did warn you lol. They have some of the most expensive and hard to find kit on the market in that shop.

Real nice guys too, proud to be a part of it [emoji3]

Finally got around to trying my bottle of Brain Freeze that I bought many months ago. My god I wish I had tried this earlier, it's amazing! Needless to say my 10ml bottle didn't last very long, it just sings at 80w in the cleito.

And of course, it is one of the ones that has been removed from sale. Typical.

Finally got around to trying my bottle of Brain Freeze that I bought many months ago. My god I wish I had tried this earlier, it's amazing! Needless to say my 10ml bottle didn't last very long, it just sings at 80w in the cleito.

Sorry I laughed but ain't that always the way?

Got 120ml in the steep cupboard

Back
Top Bottom