What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

NOOOOO!!!

fookin red carded but 3 other packages on the mat :(

20 months today and I wanted something special.
im going to let the posties tyres down tonight on his barrow that he chains up at the bottom of my road, bastardo.
Oh mate that sucks! Atleast you have something to look forward to in the morning [emoji16]

Lee, just to let you know: i hate you! That friggin' Mr Meringue is like liquid crack. Now i need you to sell it in 1L unicorn bottles

Lee, just to let you know: i hate you! That friggin' Mr Meringue is like liquid crack. Now i need you to sell it in 1L unicorn bottles
I know man, i had to hide the stock from myself i polished off my 60ml sampler in a day [emoji23][emoji23] soooo creamy [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

More guest liquids due in stock wednesday/thursday!

Bam bams - original
Bam bams - cookies & cream
Phillip rocke - full range
Moo liquids - full range
Pancake man
French dude
Macaroon man
Nilla ade
Peach nilla ade
And more that i have now forgot [emoji3]

On the subject of guest juices how is the Verdict Vapors Watermelon Rush, been eyeing it up for a while and can't find many reviews for it elsewhere. Cheers

On the subject of guest juices how is the Verdict Vapors Watermelon Rush, been eyeing it up for a while and can't find many reviews for it elsewhere. Cheers
Yeah its quite a new flavour mate i think thats why there is lack of reviews. Its different from most watermelon vapes, you get the strawberry in there also.

This probably sounds very strange but what i want to say when you asked how it is.... its a wet vape, you know how some fruits can taste a bit dry? Maybe its just me but some leave your mouth watering, this is one of them :)

No idea if that makes sense, never have been good at describing things [emoji23][emoji23]

brilliant, I know where your coming from, I'll put an order in before the end of the week
I have no idea how you understood that, fair play to you! I was expecting you to say what the fuck are you wittering on about [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom