What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

When do they go live mate? Lables look great btw
Thanks mate, really pleased with them. They look alot brighter in the flesh than the photos. [emoji4]

Il be bottling them all up between xmas and the new year, release early jan. Probably the first week with a bit of luck.

Thanks mate, really pleased with them. They look alot brighter in the flesh than the photos. [emoji4]

Il be bottling them all up between xmas and the new year, release early jan. Probably the first week with a bit of luck.
I think they look really cool mate, no rest for the wicked huh? Can't wait buddy.

I think they look really cool mate, no rest for the wicked huh? Can't wait buddy.
I live by the saying il rest when im dead [emoji3]

Aslong as i have Christmas day with the wife and kids, im a happy bunny [emoji4]

It seems your not the only one mate, posted on here and on instagram the photos and about 20 odd emails asking when they can buy some lol. Maybe i should have waited with the pics, the labels got me all excited though [emoji3][emoji3]

I live by the saying il rest when im dead [emoji3]

Aslong as i have Christmas day with the wife and kids, im a happy bunny [emoji4]

It seems your not the only one mate, posted on here and on instagram the photos and about 20 odd emails asking when they can buy some lol. Maybe i should have waited with the pics, the labels got me all excited though [emoji3][emoji3]
Creating the demand mate. You smart little fecker you, i hope you have a nice xmas with the wife kids mate you deserve it.

Im so glad i found POTV first over every other forum as every uk vendor thats on here have made my vape journey so much easier and has been a pleasure dealingwith you all, even if you do send me the odd broken THE BLUES bottle and not being able to get the plastic off my CEREAL DRIPPER bottle [emoji23]

Merry Xmas to all the PrimeVapes family
#DripCrew4Lyfe

Creating the demand mate. You smart little fecker you, i hope you have a nice xmas with the wife kids mate you deserve it.

Im so glad i found POTV first over every other forum as every uk vendor thats on here have made my vape journey so much easier and has been a pleasure dealingwith you all, even if you do send me the odd broken THE BLUES bottle and not being able to get the plastic off my CEREAL DRIPPER bottle [emoji23]

Merry Xmas to all the PrimeVapes family
#DripCrew4Lyfe
Never forget them bottles, i must have a grip like a vice or something.. never had a issue myself ya melt [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And you mate, have a few beers for me! [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom