What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

How does the flavour shot work? just ups the overall flavour %?
to what though?
On the option 2 which allows for 20ml to be added aka - 2 nic shots, it just works out the extra needed to make up for the extra 10ml.

A extra flavour shot, just in general will be 5% extra flavour on average, depending on flavour. Some flavours more, some less. Depends on how strong the flavour was to start with.

Stop trying to complecate it mr potato head, the simple answer is if you want the flavour to be a touch stronger than usual, now there is a option for that [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

On the option 2 which allows for 20ml to be added aka - 2 nic shots, it just works out the extra needed to make up for the extra 10ml.

A extra flavour shot, just in general will be 5% extra flavour on average, depending on flavour. Some flavours more, some less. Depends on how strong the flavour was to start with.

Stop trying to complecate it mr potato head, the simple answer is if you want the flavour to be a touch stronger than usual, now there is a option for that [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
Why the fuck is it an option??

make em lung meltingly strong to start with, pussy [emoji2]

Why the fuck is it an option??

make em lung meltingly strong to start with, pussy [emoji2]
Lol.

Have you ever dripped a juice and thought fuck me this is nice, but man its so sickly?

From the start dripworx has always been made to drip on low builds with loads of abuse thrown at them, too heavy on the flavour and it becomes too rich to enjoy, thats my opinion anyways.

But now in the days of sub ohm tanks and tanks that produce shit flavour, Smok tf series im looking at you... for some people a extra flavour shot would be great. Once we have it kicked off and the standard options are in full blown production i plan on offering different ratios, 70 30 etc. To be a vendor where nothing is too much trouble, custom ratios, custom mixes and custom sizes. Options for dayzzzzzz variety is the spice of life after all [emoji4]

Lol.

Have you ever dripped a juice and thought fuck me this is nice, but man its so sickly?

From the start dripworx has always been made to drip on low builds with loads of abuse thrown at them, too heavy on the flavour and it becomes too rich to enjoy, thats my opinion anyways.

But now in the days of sub ohm tanks and tanks that produce shit flavour, Smok tf series im looking at you... for some people a extra flavour shot would be great. Once we have it kicked off and the standard options are in full blown production i plan on offering different ratios, 70 30 etc. To be a vendor where nothing is too much trouble, custom ratios, custom mixes and custom sizes. Options for dayzzzzzz variety is the spice of life after all [emoji4]
fair enough... [emoji6]

@Dripworx not sure if I've missed something but what happened to Prime vapes?
Haha, sorry buddy you beat me to it was just about to post on here!

Prime vapes and dripworx are now the same site, any account and reward points you had with prime vapes is still the same and your points are still there [emoji4]

Haha, sorry buddy you beat me to it was just about to post on here!

Prime vapes and dripworx are now the same site, any account and reward points you had with prime vapes is still the same and your points are still there [emoji4]

Thought I was going mad there for a minute.
I was looking for a thread to say what had happened but couldn't find one lol

Sorry man, i literally just changed it over this morning you were quick off the mark [emoji3]

I try to check daily incase of deals/discounts ect lol

I'm not back to work until next week but the Mrs is back so it's a dangerous situation as you can imagine :eek:

Back
Top Bottom