What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

glad I didn't pay top £ for it, rating given = meh, the other bottle is relegated to the drawer I think
I had a bottle of the new white series, white chocoate and strawberries turn up yesterday... i used to rate kilo as one of the best liquid brands, dewberry cream, tru blu and kiberry yoghurt where top fucking draw. I dunno whats happened to them since the black series.

I had a bottle of the new white series, white chocoate and strawberries turn up yesterday... i used to rate kilo as one of the best liquid brands, dewberry cream, tru blu and kiberry yoghurt where top fucking draw. I dunno whats happened to them since the black series.

thought that juice would be a nice one as well:(

I still like cereal milk, even though it tastes nothing like a cereal vape to me lol
another company riding their brand, putting out basic bitch flavours, good name for a juice that ;) "Basic Bitch"

I still like cereal milk, even though it tastes nothing like a cereal vape to me lol
another company riding their brand, putting out basic bitch flavours, good name for a juice that ;) "Basic Bitch"
Not normally one to moan about stuff to be honest but im dissapointed by them, i used to love their liquids.

What they need to do is spend less time fucking around with fancy gift boxes that nobody gives a shit about and concentrate on filling the bottles with decent juice [emoji3][emoji3][emoji111]

Me too :D

I also had the black series apple pie arrive.

Not normally one to moan about stuff to be honest but im dissapointed by them, i used to love their liquids.

What they need to do is spend less time fucking around with fancy gift boxes that nobody gives a shit about and concentrate on filling the bottles with decent juice [emoji3][emoji3][emoji111]

yep, coz If I like the packaging, battery thing and cloth more than the juice theres a problem

there's a company that keeps their packaging simple, their prices low, and higher quality flavours..... I wonder who it is ? ;)

yep, coz If I like the packaging, battery thing and cloth more than the juice theres a problem

there's a company that keeps their packaging simple, their prices low, and higher quality flavours..... I wonder who it is ? ;)
Il tell you what the difference is... they are established worldwide, no matter how shit the liquid is... if the packaging is good practically every shop around the globe will stock it, just because of the brand name.

With small newish companies its different isnt it? One shit juice and its down the pan [emoji3]

Il tell you what the difference is... they are established worldwide, no matter how shit the liquid is... if the packaging is good practically every shop around the globe will stock it, just because of the brand name.

With small newish companies its different isnt it? One shit juice and its down the pan [emoji3]

yeah or several shit ones and still around (not yours OBVIOUSLY) even more confusing

#DripworxGlobal

Back
Top Bottom