What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

yeah or several shit ones and still around (not yours OBVIOUSLY) even more confusing

#DripworxGlobal
Best apple pie type flavour i tried was one called OFE apple pie, its about 12 quid and its on point man [emoji108][emoji108] didnt bother trying the kilo one after that [emoji3]

Oh and we also have these shipping with tomorrows orders [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

About 80mm diameter
1485465312123.png

Thats the only one i didnt try of the black range, is it any good?
Not really, I think i'll be slinging it in the bin. I bought 60ml at 0mg and 60ml at 6mg and mixed them, the flavour is no better than others i've tried but it really does seem 'weak', with a very noticeably poor vapour production...... Luckily I only paid £15 for the lot. I was looking forward to the cookies and milk I have on the way but not now. And the white label strawberry one ain't all that either.

Kilo have dropped the ball.

hi guys can any one recommend some of there one shots heard good things and i no im alittle late to the party :newhere:
Ah sorry mate, only just spotted this!

Is this the same lee i spoke with today on the phone? If so, feel free to drop me a pm on here if its easier than emailing me mate [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom