What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Also Christmas Cookie, have I got to wait a year?
Gingerbread cookie unibase mate! I just ordered my 2nd bottle. Speaking of which, WHERES MY JOOOOSE LEE???????? I ordered it like 2 hours ago wtf you're really dropping the ball mate [emoji23] Thanks for cereal dripper conc mate you made me a happy camper [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Buy a 200ml pre-mixed base take 30ml out of it and drop the whole bottle of the conc in it, or if you really want I'll mix my 200ml up and split it with you at cost if you want buddy, obviously you'd have to trust that i don't pick my nose, ears or arse before mixing.
You left out scraping the smegma off your cock, which I actually strongly suspect is an activity you regularly indulge in :D

Now you mention it, I've got a 250ml bottle of juicecabin pre mix , so if I take out 80ml i'm good to go? Fucking hell, why can't I be one of them guys who understand shit like this instead of a well hung dumb as snot fuckwit?

You left out scraping the smegma off your cock, which I actually strongly suspect is an activity you regularly indulge in :D

Now you mention it, I've got a 250ml bottle of juicecabin pre mix , so if I take out 80ml i'm good to go? Fucking hell, why can't I be one of them guys who understand shit like this instead of a well hung dumb as snot fuckwit?
Bollocks mate scratch that last comment its 20% this concentrate so it makes 150ml not 200ml so you'd need to make your base 120ml then add the conc, my bad as the other concentrates are 15% and this is 20%. Sorry if i confused you even more so.
SEE ITS ALWAYS WORTH DOUBLE CHECKING WITH DIY!!!!!!

Thanks! I'll pop an order is next week. Hopefully there will be Cereal in kit form by then.

I feel neglected :(
Hi mate, all the old discontinued flavours will be one shots only, cereal dripper is a old school flavour so it wont become a unibase kit unfortunatley.

I dont have any 120ml bottles in stock at the moment but when i do, we can defo put you together a little pre measured diy kit containing everything you need to mix the whole bottle of concentrate and il write you some instructions if you like? If you want me to pre measure it all for you i can.... i cant add the nic though, you will have to do thay yourself [emoji4]

Hi mate, all the old discontinued flavours will be one shots only, cereal dripper is a old school flavour so it wont become a unibase kit unfortunatley.

I dont have any 120ml bottles in stock at the moment but when i do, we can defo put you together a little pre measured diy kit containing everything you need to mix the whole bottle of concentrate and il write you some instructions if you like? If you want me to pre measure it all for you i can.... i cant add the nic though, you will have to do thay yourself [emoji4]
Excellent. Can I have extra beans as well? :D

But seriously, that's a wonderful offer and much appreciated. Drop me a line when you're ready and i'll talk you through letting me pay you :D

CRMBL day [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
1486401716512.jpg

It would be a milk and cookies day....if I fucking had some that is....

So I'll "make do" with some chronic [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom