What's new

It's raining mtl

Thanks rew, I may need to take you up on that offer.

So far I have the theory, but no practical experience. And no Ekowool, as yet.

Silica wick, that'a old school. You can get that from cremedevape as well.

Ordered mine from the mesh company on Wednesday, still no word from them after an email to them on Thursday.

Looks like I'm going to have to phone them.

But yes rew, silica fibre. Can even be cleaned with a blowtorch.

In situ that blowtorch would make a mess of your mod/tank

on removal of it from coil you might as well just re-wick the thing

140 Muji pads £11, cut into 8 thin pieces = 1p per wick each week if ya lucky
(no blowtorch req)

Fuctifino, very true. You'll end up wondering why you've got a short if you blowtorch in place.

Remove coil and wick, and use ceramic tweezers or pliers.

But folks on YouBoob seem to think it's okay to burn in situ, must be Darwin award contenders.

Fuctifino, very true. You'll end up wondering why you've got a short if you blowtorch in place.

Remove coil and wick, and use ceramic tweezers or pliers.

But folks on YouBoob seem to think it's okay to burn in situ, must be Darwin award contenders.

Burn the coil off in situ by all means a few times
trouble is I use thin 29awg wire and if I take piss and let the coil get really full of crap
then I wreck the thin coil removing the seized bit of wicking so gotta recoil anyway (no biggy)
but if it comes out ok and coil in good shape after a quick burn off & brush, then just a fresh bit of muji
(tbh - burn n brush or recoil - not THAT much difference in it tbf)

Well I'm waiting on 2 SXK primes, and I know that they're supposed to be good. Heard that the O rings could be better, but they can be replaced easily enough.

Zero experience with rebuildables at the moment, but I'm a glutton for punishment.

If you after a "good" Rta @Mordacai I do recommend the Berserker 1.5. It is a really flavourfull small(24mm) rta. It seems it just works without any complaints at least for me

pancser, got some prime clones on their way to me from a secret location in China. As it was Chinese new year last week, they'll be taking a bit longer.

pancser, got some prime clones on their way to me from a secret location in China. As it was Chinese new year last week, they'll be taking a bit longer.

Yep I read that but there is a mystery in the ecig world it's called "shinitus" and it is hard to resist ;)

Back
Top Bottom