What's new

It's raining mtl

Phil Busardo is the only YouTube reviewer you can rely on to test a mod in TC.

I rate DJLsb on a technical review level

https://www.youtube.com/user/DJLsbTech/videos

on certain tanks I own I concur (usually) with his comments
though MTL he hasn't reviewed the full size Cthulhu only the mini

he isn't afraid to open up an Adept (partially) & Ijoy vpc mini mod and see what is inside

his recent review of Aladdin MTL was in TC but I'm not looking to buy much more for now

You'd be wrong, don't like your comment ;)

I actually enjoy your sunny disposition @todd. It makes it enjoyable to watch.
But than again I watch reviews for the technicalities and make up my own mind. The only people that can persuade me to buy something I am hesitant about are on here.

Thanks [emoji4]

I understand what you mean but I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy anything and God forbid anyone buys something based on one person's opinion, that would be stupid [emoji6]

Thanks [emoji4]

I understand what you mean but I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy anything and God forbid anyone buys something based on one person's opinion, that would be stupid [emoji6]

Totally agree. Things like, how good is flavour, are pretty subjective. In the end you have to take an educated gamble

I actually enjoy your sunny disposition @todd. It makes it enjoyable to watch.
But than again I watch reviews for the technicalities and make up my own mind. The only people that can persuade me to buy something I am hesitant about are on here.
Totally agree :)

Thanks [emoji4]

Good to see you posting on here @todd , when I search out new gear (or old) you are one of the few I trust and watch, in fact you and DJLSB are the main 2, most of the others are either bias, annoying or over zealous, the only exception is Zophie Vapes for pure entertainment (and she's hot).

Don't be a stranger.

This past month has been MTL heaven for me, discovered so many new (to me) atty's and devices that re-ignited my passion for MTL which include:

Purity MTL RTA - huge thanks to @Rob for this one :)
KF Lite 2019 Styled RTA - one of the few I will likely try and get an original - simply superb draw & flavour.
Siren 2 Styled RTA - on par with the above and really enjoying this tank.
Eleaf iStick Pico Baby with GS Air atty - my favourite stock coil MTL.
Vandy Vape Apollo MTL Kit - very surprised how great this kit is, uses berserker MTL coils and vapes really smooth.

With pods / AIO's and BB's on top I'm spoiled for choice now and struggle to pick out a favourite, I have around 8 setups in rotation.

I still have quite a few on my wishlist to try, downside is my sub ohm DTL gear is being neglected somewhat.

This past month has been MTL heaven for me, discovered so many new (to me) atty's and devices that re-ignited my passion for MTL which include:

Purity MTL RTA - huge thanks to @Rob for this one :)
KF Lite 2019 Styled RTA - one of the few I will likely try and get an original - simply superb draw & flavour.
Siren 2 Styled RTA - on par with the above and really enjoying this tank.
Eleaf iStick Pico Baby with GS Air atty - my favourite stock coil MTL.
Vandy Vape Apollo MTL Kit - very surprised how great this kit is, uses berserker MTL coils and vapes really smooth.

With pods / AIO's and BB's on top I'm spoiled for choice now and struggle to pick out a favourite, I have around 8 setups in rotation.

I still have quite a few on my wishlist to try, downside is my sub ohm DTL gear is being neglected somewhat.
It does that.
I still dabble between 25- 150w in the evening but mainly down to liquid or big tank/rda testing.
I must have dozens of big tanks that haven't received more than a test run boxed up.
I'm definitely due a sort.

It does that.
I still dabble between 25- 150w in the evening but mainly down to liquid or big tank/rda testing.
I must have dozens of big tanks that haven't received more than a test run boxed up.
I'm definitely due a sort.

I'm in the same boat, I have been cleaning and retiring quite a few tanks and RDA's this week, though some jump back out at me, I forgot how good the Smok Prince RBA was so I've been pity vaping that over the weekend - very enjoyable.

I've also been sorting my MTL atty's and retiring some of those also.

I think we should have a POTV car boot sale - imagine how huge that would be! - downside is the risk of coming home with more than you took.

Back
Top Bottom