What's new

I've been back on the cigs for a while

The 2ml XR pods have a rubber bung than can be easily removed making them 5ml.
but then they leak i guess?

edit: I'll mainly be using it in the house so leaking wouldn't be an issue, i just don't like removing rubber bungs, they're there for a reason lol

but then they leak i guess?

edit: I'll mainly be using it in the house so leaking wouldn't be an issue, i just don't like removing rubber bungs, they're there for a reason lol

No, they don’t leak, they are identical to the 5ml, with added rubber bung for TPD. That’s the only reason for the bung, to reduce capacity.

I thought the Pods that came with the Luxe X Pro had the Coils built in, i never really looked or checked them i just assumed. I ordered the 5ml Pods while i was waiting for the Pro to arrive.

I thought the Pods that came with the Luxe X Pro had the Coils built in, i never really looked or checked them i just assumed. I ordered the 5ml Pods while i was waiting for the Pro to arrive.

Yes, the X pods do have built in coils, the XR are the one's that take coils. My bad.

I can't smoke cigs after the vape. My smok also broke and I bought the same one again. I like it. And I should say, I like smok novo 2 even more than novo 4 though the last one is a later model.

Sorry to here this @Mike the Penguin, but there's no shame in a relapse, so don't feel bad about yourself.

The transition to vaping from the evil weed can be a long and hard one, but stick with it and you'll get there in the end.

Sincerest blessings to you my friend, good luck, and may the universe guide you through all your struggles.

Back
Top Bottom