What's new

I've been back on the cigs for a while

Mike the Penguin

Initiate
Happy new year and all that :)

i've been smoking again for a while since my last vape broke. I'm wondering what vapes you guys and gals would recommend? i had a smok which was great but it leaked and then broke. i also had an aspire pockex which was decent for the price but not much pull on a draw.

Any advice on something with a decent draw, a bit like a cig if that makes sense?

Thanks for any suggestions, Mike

Welcome back Mike
I've not had anything new for a long time,but i'm sure the pros will be along soon to give you all their advice.
Good luck on kicking the stinkys and back to the planet

Welcome back Mike
I've not had anything new for a long time,but i'm sure the pros will be along soon to give you all their advice.
Good luck on kicking the stinkys and back to the planet
Cheers, the old tobacco can't be good, Not saying vapes are ideal but probably better

For a cigarette like experience my mate swears on vuse. Personally I like the sceptre 2 and the vaporesso luxe pro (ugly, but decent vape). My mate is currently trying to quit, and it's been 6 years ish since I had a smoke, so his recommendation is probably better.

Also for genuine cigarette taste, I recommend vape pig's tobacco juices.

I have been using an Aspire Flexus Q for a few months now and it is a great daily vape. I mainly use it when I am going out, as I can't be arsed with carrying my box mod around with me. The coils last for a few weeks at a time and it charges really quick, 30 mins from flat to full.

Put down the fags and go out and get a disposable. The Vuse ones I have tried are pretty good. I stopped vaping and went back on fags and I got cancer for my trouble, give up the cigs today.

I am another fan of the Vaporesso Luxe X Pro, one of the best vapes i have had since starting almost 4 years ago. Battery should last you a full day, i use both mine quite heavily and battery generally last. I also like the Auto Draw which works better than any other Pod i have tried that has it. I use the GTX 1.2 Coils which last well and offer fantastic flavour, i bought some 5ml Tanks for i think around £6 for 2 but vaping at 11w like i do the 2ml tank that comes with it should suffice. Just under £30 at Vape Club.

I am another fan of the Vaporesso Luxe X Pro, one of the best vapes i have had since starting almost 4 years ago. Battery should last you a full day, i use both mine quite heavily and battery generally last. I also like the Auto Draw which works better than any other Pod i have tried that has it. I use the GTX 1.2 Coils which last well and offer fantastic flavour, i bought some 5ml Tanks for i think around £6 for 2 but vaping at 11w like i do the 2ml tank that comes with it should suffice. Just under £30 at Vape Club.
I'm glad you mentioned vape club, i have £3 in loyalty so that's a bonus :)

I only see 0.8ohm coils on the website tho, not a problem but no 5ml tanks which i would like. could you send a link please?

Back
Top Bottom