What's new

Lime Nirvana Or Bust

After a week of steeping my one is bloody lovely. The sweet lime seems to have really taken off and there was no need to sweeten it with sucralose or anything. The cream is smoothing the juice and it's just great. Even the cooling is going well now.

After a week of steeping my one is bloody lovely. The sweet lime seems to have really taken off and there was no need to sweeten it with sucralose or anything. The cream is smoothing the juice and it's just great. Even the cooling is going well now.
Outstanding, well done. I've been enjoying my straight up lime one also but I've learned from both of them as to what the nexy one will be. I agree totally that something creamy is good to smooth it out but I'm going to reduce that aspect next time, up the lime, no cooling and less sweetener. How is your lime & berry one?

Outstanding, well done. I've been enjoying my straight up lime one also but I've learned from both of them as to what the nexy one will be. I agree totally that something creamy is good to smooth it out but I'm going to reduce that aspect next time, up the lime, no cooling and less sweetener. How is your lime & berry one?
Haven't made it yet I'm afraid. Going to mix up a batch today though hopefully.

Finally mixed up my berry lime.

Not tried it yet as there are a few concentrates in it so leaving for a few more days. I just went with the same ratio of limes from the creamy one as the lime punched through on that. Added a few strawberries and a cheeky strong raspberry so I'm really looking forward to see how it tastes. It smells amazing.

Nope. That was not it. Pretty tasteless so far. Will leave it a bit longer to see if it gets better when it's all mixed in. There's lime there but it's not that strong, weird as I put the same ratios as the cream one and that was strong as hell. Maybe I've overdone it. There's just no body to this mix at all.

Back
Top Bottom